Saturday, July 7, 2012

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT "LIARS" & "LIES"? WELL...

Only the person who has been badly hurted with this such a disgusting devil's trick knows the pain of have made a fool by someone. 

A bullet will hurt your flesh, your bones, your skin, but a LIE will destroy your soul!



Sometimes inspired by naivety, or even stupidity, humans use to decorate their words with roses  and turn them into something different from the reality.But even the most fool creature in the world knows how painful is when it's thorns pierces our flesh. Roses are beautiful but not its thorns, just like a LIE when it makes you smile for a while but it will surely make you cry later harder than you've laughed.



Many times the fucking and disgusting LIARS are just the ones who never meant to hurt you and then they decide to send you flowers with a snake inside. I mean, for "loving" you  they comfort you with a sweet lie and cover the monstrous truth just to see your cute smile once more. But...... some of them just lie to fuck you really, these ones deserve to burn in hell. Well, about that ones who promissed us never let a tear of sadness fall on our faces, but in the end just shattered our souls and hearts with that fatal fairy tale, I just say: MOTHERFUCKERS THE DEMON IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE HELL TO INSERT HIS STICK IN YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

In face of these facts I realy don't care if I'll hurt your feelings, or if I made you cry, but I'll never deceive you with a sweet lie just to make you happy, bcoz my "mission" is not make you smile, but let you know the truth always.

Give me a shot, call me insane, kidnap my sister... BUT DON'T LIE TO ME...


SWEET KISSES!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment