Wednesday, October 10, 2012

IT'S EVOLUTION, BABY!!!

FREEDOM OF THOUGHTS: from my view this is the first step to evolution, that comes with revolution.

Call me heretic, freak, pervert, insane, (once you don't pay my bills) whatever but for sure I guess I can't be called hypocrite, weak, coward, because I'm not afraid of facing the things that make your hands sweats shaky. I don't fear the unknown, the invisible, the despot.

From my view the reason is the master key that opens all doors, no matter how enigmatic the situation is if your brain is able to work even a little bit you can find all your answers.


It's not an invisible being that should be feared but the ignorance, the blindness, the dumb faith in something or someone who doesn't & will never exist not in this world, not in the next. 

The real power is called KNOWLEDGE, REASON, INFORMATION, not a insane philosophy with a black book in a hand & and a pistol in the other one targeting you if you don't ''obey'' as a stupid machine.


OPEN YOUR EYES to the ones who wants your money selling you a insane salvation; to the ones who calls you servant; to the ones who tell you to stay on your knees & humiliate yourselves to earn his ''love''; to the ones who promisse you the heaven, a heaven that you will never see in life or in death. When our eyes close only darkness & coldness sits around, it's the darkness & coldness of your grave, not of the heaven.

YEAH I'M HERETIC & ALSO A FREE THINKER, SO IF I'M DISTURBING YOUR MIND, TAKE CARE OF YOUR SOUL... WE MEET IN THE HELL!




SWEET KISSES!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment