Saturday, May 18, 2013

KINGS & QUEENS

Sometimes we find ourselves so concerned about why do those bastards chase us, they supervise us, they stay behind the trees looking at us from far, they want to know each step of us... sad. I just got a conclusion about this and it's pure ENVY and LOW STEEM!

I've heard long ago from someone in somewhere that: ''If they hate us there're only two reasons. they fear us or they're envy!"
The fear many times is converted to hate when they realize their own weakness, if they have no strenght to fight and defeat us so they hate us... actually in this case they hate their own weakness... sad pitiful pieces of shit!

As long as I grew up I started to understand the meaning of this behavior, this thinking, so I could realize that THEY ONLY CHASE KINGS & QUEENS! They try to compensate their smallness, weakness, ugliness trying to bring us down, trying to steal our treasures... what a pity.


And then you ask me if I hate them? Why would a majestic lion feel hate or fear for a rat? No I don't hate them, I feel PITY...



SWEET KISSES!
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment