Monday, February 17, 2014

AND SO THE SWEETEST THINGS OF LIFE...

Today I'm writing a little bit about some unusual topic, unusual for me for sure. Is about the sweetest things that make life look colorful and tastes sweet.

POWER: For sure the power is first thing that keep us on the top of hapiness, it give us self confidence, self-steem, energy, satisfaction. What kind of power? There are many kinds of power but I'm talking about KNOWLEDGE, YOUTH, BRAVERY, to be enough wild to win anything and anyone, the power of courage. So no-one will be able to defeat you!


SILENCE: When I think about silence I think about peace of spirit reached on the top of an isolate mountain; about to forget about the reality and dive into our own world full of fantastic colors, where we hide our unspeakable thoughts, our particular universe; I also think about the silence given to the fools. The silence is the best weapon against that people who is not even a substantial opponent. To the SCUM I GIVE THE SILENCE!


SECRET: Make your heart a locked box where you hide the most valuable treasures, where you hide your true feelings and no-one will be able to hurt you. Make your chest the Pandora's Box and keep your secrets inside!


SWORD: Keep a flower in one hand and a sword in the other, smile when it's needed, be sweet when necessary and ATACK when they ask to be kicked, kill with no fear, with no regret, put the trash on their real place when they start to make a fuss, not necessarily with guns, but with your majesty.


So these are some of the things that I reached along my life and that I believe make life a real rainbow. Have faith in YOURSELF, BE A BLOODY WARRIOR and keep them on mind! ;)


SWEET KISSES!
Jay Babilon

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the post says, these are some of the elements that make my life a colorful garden of hapiness, I don't bow myself to anyone's religion becoz things like religion and gods are created by sick people who need something invisible to rely on becoz the are weak or to blame on for their crimes bcoz they are coward (devil for exemple). I have everything I need and this includes MY KING, the someone I love so I throw away anything coming from sick, weak, lonely and sad people bcoz there's no place for these things in my life.

      SWEET KISSES!
      Jay B.

      Delete