Saturday, March 1, 2014

HUNT LIKE A WOLF, KILL LIKE A SAXON!



GREETINGS BARBARIANS!

Today I'll talk a little bit about things that I call battle techniques, but actually it's just the position that I use to take or a behavior that I adopt in some circunstances when little bothering things get into my way, these techniques always work with me and maybe many people will think: "Oh but it's not necessary such a incisive performance", but believe me it is. Check it out and discover why!


And so they come, the enemies, with their bent swords and rotten tongues and dare to challenge us. What the hell they think with that pathetic performance, by chance they think they get some drop of attention? Silly scum! And then you turn away once and they get furious, vomiting more and more shit, they definitely are not something to worry about, they are so small and so weak, but their yelp is irritating so it's to give them what they ask so desperately!


Then we throw them on the dusty soil, spit on their faces taking the axe and cut their dirty bodies in small pieces! Kick them and smash their heads or they will stand it up to still vomit shit to you. Burn their rotten corpses or their desperate souls will still try to come back.

Our axes, swords and armor are our pride, our streinght, our MAJESTY, our wildness, our SUPERIORITY, our youth. That's why they always LOSE and...

THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS WIN!


SWEET KISSES!
Jay Babilon

No comments:

Post a Comment