Friday, November 18, 2011

BEING AN ANGEL LIVING IN HELL?

I prayed god for health and he gave me this sickness called obsession;
I prayed god for understanding and he gave me a tortuous way to follow;
I prayed god for some help in the painful moments and he gave me more tear to wash my dead garden;
I prayed god for peace and he gave me a wild field to live in and beasts to fight against;
I prayed god for happiness he planted deep seeds of hate in my barren heart;
I prayed god for some heat he sent me harsh winter;
I prayed god for some companionship he took away everyone who i had once with me;
I prayed god for success day by day untill i build my own kingdom and he made my world in ruins in seconds;
I prayed god for him keep one enemy away from me and he made a powerful army to come on their wild horses and fight against me when i was without one single weapon;
I prayed god for protection and he took all the shields from my reach;
I prayed god for freedom in the tender arms of eternity he gave me many years ahead to keep living among my monsters!
I prayed god to make me one of his pure angels and he made me a dirty resident of hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment