Thursday, November 24, 2011

BUT... IT'S MY NATURE!

Why are you calling me wild when i'm just defending my kingdom?
By chance do you think that running off is the same of winsdom?

Why are you telling me to retreat when i'm still furious?
Do you really believe that lowering the guard am i gonna be succesful?

Why are you asking me to don't take their lives when my survival means revenge?
By chance do you believe that perfidious ones can change?

Why are you telling me to being an angel when devils are stronger?
It's late... because the pain made me a hell belonger.

Why are you shouting with me to don't make more rolling blood?
If they made me bleed much more than i could?

In the end i can never ever change...
Because my beast nature was forged by pain...

The eternal companion of the damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment